Vacancy Trainee Corporate Finance 's-Hertogenbosch
Curious about the Corporate Finance profession?
Are you analytical, social, entrepreneurial and looking for a great learning experience and/or job in addition to your studies? Then we are looking for you!
Florijnz Corporate Finance is a corporate finance boutique that guides entrepreneurs in buying and selling businesses. We operate as an independent director to support our clients and assist them to cash in on their passion. The (long-term) interests of the client always come first. Whether it is to provide insight into the value of a company, to assist with growth plans, acquisitions or mergers; it all starts with insight and feeling for special entrepreneurs and companies. Florijnz also stimulates parties to seek mutual cooperation, and together make our society more "data driven" through the distinctive "data science project".
Florijnz is growing and to support this growth ambition we are looking for an intelligent colleague of integrity to join our team for 24 to 28 hours a week. Team spirit, working together and helping each other grow are central to us. We celebrate successes together, but you can also count on us when times get tough. Our small team is a mix of very experienced and starting professionals, an ideal place for your talents to flourish and grow into a role as an independent Consultant.
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and experience in the field of corporate finance. Your work will include identifying potential acquisition or purchase candidates, creating company profiles, gathering and organizing the necessary information and helping to make (pitch) presentations. You will also play an important role in our data science project.
Who are you and what can you do?
In order to excel, we not only require passion but also commitment. It goes without saying that you are studying finance/economics at an academic level (e.g. general economics, econometrics or similar). You are sharp in your observations and analyses and know how to express yourself well both verbally and in writing. You are proactive, critical, have an intrinsic interest in companies and a feeling for relationships. Finally, you have the courage to ask questions and to ask for help when you cannot work something out for yourself.
What do we offer you?
- The ideal place to start your career in corporate finance, you will be intensively coached by (one of) our professionals;
- A corporate culture characterized by professionalism, ambition and loyalty;
- A place within our team as a fully fledged professional;
- Team spirit; joint lunches and a super fun annual team outing;
- The possibility of a permanent appointment if suitability is demonstrated;
- A beautiful workplace in the heart of 's-Hertogenbosch, within walking distance of the station;
- Flexible working hours where we take into account the time you need to spend on your education;
- And last but not least, good work is rewarded, a nice compensation is part of it. A reimbursement of travel expenses is also possible.
Have we aroused your interest and would you like to meet us? Send your CV with a short motivation to Marieke Klaassen (senior advisor) email@example.com. If you would like more information or have any questions, you can reach Marieke on 085 0239405.